or make 4 interest-free payments of $10.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Well-known for its use as a spice, Cinnamon Bark also has many health-promoting benefits.
- Supports healthy metabolic function
- Maintains a healthy immune system
- Naturally repels insects
- Long used to flavour food and for its internal health benefits
- Put 2 drops in empty veggie capsule to maintain a healthy immune system.
- Place 1 drop of Cinnamon essential oil in hot water or tea and drink slowly to soothe your irritated throat.
- Put 2–3 drops in a spray bottle for a quick and effective cleaning spray.
- During your nightly routine, add one drop to 60mls of water and gargle for an effective mouth rinse.
- Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil and create a warming massage for cold, achy joints during winter time.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Dilute one to two drops with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil then apply to desired area.
Spicy, woody, with a sweet, biting note, warm