Coconut Salt Scrub
Smooth glowing skin is a must-have for warm spring weather. This coconut salt scrub will help exfoliate dry winter skin and bring back its bright youthful appearance.
1 cup of organic virgin coconut oil.
1 cup of Pink Himalayan (or Epsom) salt.
¼ cup of Fractionated Coconut Oil.
15 drops of favourite essential oil.
- Melt coconut oil in microwave or on the stove.
- Once melted, remove from heat.
- Add Fractionated Coconut Oil and Pink Himalayan Salt to melted coconut oil.
- Stir until combined.
- Add essential oil.
- Let sit until coconut oil solidifies, stirring every 10 minutes.
Tip: Put it in the fridge to speed up the cooling process.
- Stir until well combined and store in an airtight container.
- To use, rub on skin and rinse with warm water.