Fun Kids Soap
Do your kids ever need a little motivation to wash their hands or body? Why not make it fun for them by creating soap in different shapes, colours, and aromas they enjoy.
- Cut soap base into small chunks and place in heat-proof glass container.
- Place in saucepan with one to one and a half inches of boiling water until melted.
- Once melted, divide soap base into glass containers for separate colours.
- Add colour and essential oils and stir well.
- Pour into silicone mould and let rest two to three hours or until hard.
- Once hard, remove from silicone mould.
- Store in plastic bag until ready to use.