Makeup Remover Wipes
These Makeup Remover Wipes work well for everyday use or for times when you need to remove stubborn makeup. With the added bonus of being less expensive to make than wipes found in stores, they include products that you already know and love. Store-bought products often contain harsh chemicals that can dry out the skin and leave it feeling unhealthy. Instead, these do-it-yourself wipes moisturise the skin while providing gentle cleansing and will leave you with healthy, smooth, and radiant-looking skin. They also provide a quick and easy way to remove makeup while on-the-go, helping the kids, or if you're simply too tired to get out of bed!
- Combine Witch Hazel, Fractionated Coconut Oil and water in a small bowl and stir.
- Add Tea Tree essential oil.
- Use a serrated knife to cut the roll of paper towels in half widthwise and remove tube from one half.
- Put the half without the tube in an airtight container, then pour the solution over the roll.
- Replace lid and shake.
- To use, pull wipes from center and wipe off makeup.
Note: This recipe works for all skin types. Store in a cool, dry place and use within three months.