or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
While it is frequently used for cooking, Rosemary has long been revered by many cultures for its internal benefits and energising scent.
- Supports healthy digestion
- Supports healthy respiratory function
- Helps reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue
- Diffuse while studying to maintain concentration.
- Take internally to help reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue.
- Add 1–2 drops of Rosemary essential oil to meats and favourite entrées for flavouring and to support healthy digestion.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 120mls of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional cautions below.